Sunday, June 27, 2010

11 year old Conservative, Sam Besserman, reports what goes on in California schools (instead of education)

UPDATE: Sam Besserman appeared on KIRO radio Thursday, 7/1, per American Thinker. Podcast. I listened to it. The host, a Mr. Monson, rambles a minute or two before getting into the interview. Sam's persona on the phone matches his writing. I will admit his reference to memories before the age of 5 are more than a little unusual. He would have to be a rare genius type child for his recollections to be accurate.
  • ***One eleven year old does not succumb to ridicule.
  • 6/27, American Thinker: "My name is Sam Besserman, I'm eleven years old, I live in Beverly Hills, California, and ever since I can remember I have been subjected to political bias in school.
The first time I noticed the bias was actually in preschool where the teacher was reading a book about the importance of mothers and the inferiority of fathers. I tried to tell the teacher that dads might be just as important. The teacher responded in a sing-song, "No, listen to me, I'm the teacher." Of course, the girls loved the book and most of the boys hated it, except for a few who liked it and also wanted to become mothers some day. I was three years old and royally pissed off.
  • I had to listen to such feminist ideas every day and, at times, I actually bought into them. Months later, I still didn't know whether mothers were really more important than fathers. Once I even felt like going into the bathroom and trying to pull off my penis. It wasn't that I wanted to be a woman, I had just lost my enthusiasm for my embattled gender.
The only male teacher I had might as well have been castrated. His voice was soft, his gestures were feminine, he didn't know how to run a class and he had to rely on female assistant teachers to control the children. And, of course, the female teachers treated the girls ten times better than the boys and constantly reminded us of our alleged inferiority."...

No comments: