Wednesday, June 15, 2011

"Two if by Tea" Rush Limbaugh launches new Tea despite Obama damper on small business bringing new products to market

.


TwoIfByTea.com, benefits Marine Corps Law Enforcement Foundation

6/15/11, "I've always said if they give a recession, I don't participate, and I've had people respond to me in ways that are unfavorable. "Oh, yeah, well, easy for you to say." Well, yeah, it is easy. It used to not be. What I wanted to demonstrate was that even with the obstacles that we face, like Obama out there, that jobs can be created and that growth or jobs can be saved, to use his vernacular, and a new product can be brought to market. Not everybody wants to take the risks involved, given the economic climate that exists right now. I fully understand that. And of course there's a lot of risks associated with this and it was fun. Plus we have a great charitable beneficiary here, the Marine Corps-Law Enforcement Foundation....

I wish everybody could find that thing in life about which they're most passionate and be paid for it rather than have it be their hobby. I've been very blessed, and at the same time it's been fun to put actual political and economic policy beliefs into action, put them into play here, despite the obstacles. And those of you who are small businessmen, I'm not gonna bother you with all the regulation hoops we had to go through, all of this stuff. It was unreal the obstacles just to bring this to market. But we did it. We did it for the fun of it because we believed in it, and to see how it flies."...



via RushLimbaugh.com

No comments: