Saturday, February 18, 2012

Occupy and Tea Party both protest Obama visit to San Francisco billionaires, Occupiers blew weed smoke in direction of TP'ers, photos by Zombie

.
2/17/12, "Tea Party and OWS Protest Side-By-Side Against Obama in San Francisco," Zombie, PJMedia

"Seemingly half the Occupiers were openly smoking marijuana at the protest, like this guy who kept bogarting his joint. But since they most likely all had their fraudulently obtained “medical marijuana” cards, the cops just let them get away with it.

One of the people on the Tea Party side emailed me after the protest with this first-hand account:

Many of us actually got sick from the dope smoke…yeah, wimpy TPers…but I’m serious, they were blowing it over at us on purpose. At one point I mentioned to the young smokers, “Hey, I thought you guys were all about clean air? Your killing my carbon footprint.” BTW, w/ all of the medical cannabis signs, I didn’t see too many people who looked sickly. Mostly young and healthy OWS types.""....

Many great photos at link. Above photo by zombie at Obama SF protest

Commenter:

"2. Kermudjin

Fun and interesting stuff. However, I don’t think media pundits were trying to get the OWS and Tea Party movements to unite. Rather, I think the leftstream media has been trying to create credibility for the OWS folks by comparing them to the Tea Party which, at this point, has been pretty successful."...

Many more photos at link

via Lucianne

No comments: